Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 1. Strait to the beach.








After we waited for 45 min for our car, that we had reservations for i might add, we stared for the beach. beautiful drive. Bob was still a little sick from the plain flight so we stopped to eat lunch at a place called the Reef. Nice place. A Damn Good Bloody Mary. we finally make it to the beach. St. Pete. Beach. What a nice place. It was so beautiful there. After going for a swim we decided to have a drink and broadcast for awhile.



I can't remember the name of the bar we were at but it was attached to a beach hotel. I got a beer and bob got another bloody mary. There was a few patrons at the bar so we went up on the sun deck above the bar. In the picture I'm getting my computer out of my bag and getting it set up.









It was so hot on that deck. In the short amount of time I was broadcasting, Bob and I got really burnt. We decided to move down below out of the sun. we got another drink and went for the beach.



Yes I was standing in the water with my laptop.

Soon we ran out of battery juice and headed for the car. We were headed for my grandmothers house for dinner, conversation and a good night sleep, witch we never got because of our sunburns.

AMANDARAMA

No comments: