Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OMG! We're in Florida

Bob Got Sick On The Plain Flight...

Bob and I, have just arrived in the air port. Bob got a little sick during the flight. I've never acually seen anyone use a vomit bag on a air plain. To his defense, I fed him cold medicine very early in the morning before the flight.we are here now. Waiting on our rental car to show up. Budget Over booked their rentals and we have to wait. All we want to do is get to the beach and relax.
I'm going to be broadcasting as much as I can. We finally got our car after a 45 min. wait. we headed strait for the beach for a little sun. bob is going to take pictures the whole time so i'll be able make the blog a little more interesting.

AMANDARAMA

1 comment:

OnthegoodshiplollieJen said...

fun stuff thanks for showing us the beach!!